The War of 1812 is the latest update to Fortnite that introduces a new Battle Pass and more. This article will discuss what this update means for players, developers and Epic Games alike.
Hotfix 31.0.8 for The New War
- The GPU preference option was added to the launcher to override Windows settings, and it was set to High Performance by default.
- If you were on battery when you launched Warframe, it may have selected your laptop’s IGP instead of your discrete GPU, but because we don’t switch GPU selection while the game is running, reconnecting your laptop’s power wouldn’t actually switch to your discrete GPU, resulting in poor performance until you restarted.
- If the High Performance default causes you difficulties, you may revert to the former behavior by setting GPU Preference to “Let Windows Decide.”
- On a PC using DirectX 11, smoothed down hitches when loading or streaming levels.
- Peak memory was optimized while running DirectX 12 on PC, and tiny hiccups during level and texture streaming were avoided.
- Many systematic micro-optimizations were made, saving around 15MB of RAM.
- To improve performance on all platforms, SIMD optimizations were made to core math routines.
- On PC, a micro-optimization was made to DirectX 12 prefetching.
- To boost speed, the cache density of certain commonly used data was increased.
- Internal compression algorithm has been upgraded to increase performance.
- In Dojos with a large number of Transporters, overall performance has improved.
- Caliban’s Fusion Strike now has better performance.
- Additional Ranks (maximum of 180) have been added to the current Nightwave Intermission.
- The Operator’s lip sync movements and ocular textures have been improved.
- The loudness of the electrical Status Effect noises has been reduced.
- For a post-NW character, the jump effort sound interval has been reduced.
- Caliban’s Cranion Helmet has been added to the rotation of Nightwave Cred Offerings – keep a look out for it!
- Fixed a crash if the Panzer Devolution Mod respawn triggered with specific timing during player death & respawn.
- If a prior Drone Defense or Case Capture Bounty stage happened relatively near the spot you searched the corpse, Data Keys would not drop from Orb Vallis Jailers.
- When the timer runs out and you’re approaching the activation region, you won’t be able to “activate” a given goal during The New War Quest.
- Caliban’s Passive no longer fails in several circumstances.
- Fixed post-NW ‘Anguish’ Set Mods only having one effect instead of the two mentioned.
- The benefit of “reduced damage when flying” that was not applied after the NW Set Mod was fixed.
- When entering the Rathuum arena, the Kela De Thaym VO was absent.
- When entering the Rathuum arena, the player now rises through the floor.
- After completing The New War Quest, the flickering FX on the Plains of Eidolon Bounty Caches was fixed.
- When playing Komi during The Sacrifice Quest, a number of difficulties were fixed.
- Client Operator would blink and Ephemera would emerge while they were concealed due to Void Shadow.
- The Ranks on the Nightwave screen no longer auto-scroll to your current Rank position.
- Kerulyst Sentinel Attachments not mounting correctly to Taxon has been fixed.
- The Mark of the Beast Mod’s Chat Link issue has been resolved.
- When wearing the Ravurex Gunblade Skin, a number of Sugatras were misaligned.
- Throwing weapons now have the same reload animation as a bow.
- Fixed a bug when switching weapons while the Verdilac was in mid-animation caused it to be offset from your Warframe incorrectly.
- Several Ostron NPCs with inappropriate face traits were fixed.
- When using the pistol as a secondary without a Glaive, the Euphona Prime reload sound was fixed.
- During a scene in The New War Quest, fixed instructions appeared early.
- When selling a weapon that a Railjack Crew Mate has equipped, a script problem was fixed.
- When personalizing a post-New War character, a script problem was fixed.
This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he’ll fix them.Here is my github
Original source: link
Hotfix 31.0.7 for The New War
Source Hotfix 31.0.7 for The New War Changes : Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs. Optimizations : Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12 on PC. Made micro-optimizations to load times on PC when using DirectX 12 . Made micro-optimizations to game startups. Made minor bug…
Profit-Taker Fixes for Forum Posts: If a Host Migration happened, the ability to double-up on Profit-Taker drops was fixed (coal for you!). If players join-in-progress during the fishing stage, the Profit-Taker Bounty 1 advancement will be halted. A progression stumbling block in Profit-Taker Bounty 2 was fixed, preventing a Director from spawning. The Profit-Taker was broken by the Shattering Impact Mod. The Profit-Taker is…
Hotfix 27.2.2 for Warframe has been released.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1173118-warframe-revised-hotfix-2722/ Hotfix 27.2.2 for Warframe has been released. Unlisted 27.2.0 note: Kitguns can use Skins now! This shipped a bit early, but enjoy! Railjack Changes and Fixes: Reduced brightness on the Dome Charge FX. Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission. Fixed Clients able to stack Railjack upgrades (Engine Boost, Shield Capacity, etc) by exiting and then…
© Post “Hotfix 31.0.8 for The New War” for game Warframe.
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.