In this article, I’ll be going over how to make 6 star heroes in Epic Seven. This is a game where you can build your own dungeon and also fight other players online. The skill tree works like any RPG so the further along you are, the more powerful your hero becomes. If there’s one thing that Epic Seven does well it’s giving people tools for building six-star heroes.,
The “epic seven easy 6 star” is a guide that will teach you how to get 6 stars in the game Epic Seven. The guide includes tips and tricks on how to make your hero stronger and faster.
You may level up 6-star Heroes to their current max level before promoting them using either Phantasmas or Units of the same Grade.
While this may seem basic at first look, Epic Seven’s somewhat convoluted Promotion system may make things unclear.
This tutorial will teach you how to make Max Level Heroes from the ground up in 8 easy steps:
- Step 1: Use Fodder Units to promote White Phantasma.
- Step 2: Increase the level of 3 White Phantasma with Penguins to the maximum level.
- Step 3: Raise the level of Fodder Units with Penguins to the maximum (Optional)
- Step 4: Combine Max Level 2 Fodder Units with other Fodder Units to promote them (Optional)
- Step 5: Use the 3 Fodder Units to boost your Max Level 3 White/Yellow Phantasma (Optional)
- Step 6: Reach the maximum level of 4 White/Yellow Phantasma with Penguins (Optional)
- Step 7 – With 4 Phantasmas, promote Max Level 4 White/Black/Yellow Phantasma.
- Step 8: Appropriately Promote Your Heroes
NOTE: Mega-Phantasmas will be referred to as White Phantasmas, Giga-Phantasmas will be referred to as Yellow Phantasmas, and Tera-Phantasmas will be referred to as Black Phantasmas for the purpose of clarity.
Step 1: Use Fodder Units to promote White Phantasmas.
Because you normally have far too many White Phantasmas and Fodder troops to sift through and promote one by one, Bulk Promotion will make this Step much simpler.
White Phantasmas come out of the Forest of Souls already leveled up to level 2, so you don’t have to bother about leveling them up at this point.
Step 2: Reach the maximum level of 3 White Phantasma with Penguins.
After promoting your two White Phantasmas to level three, you just click Auto Select to level them up.
You won’t have to worry about squandering any EXP since any extra EXP earned throughout the leveling process will be returned to you in the form of Penguins.
Step 3: Raise the level of Fodder Units with Penguins to the maximum (Optional)
This phase is now optional, since you may jump straight to Step 5 if you don’t have enough Fodder Units for these promotions.
Of course, skipping this phase will save you money, since Fodder Units are potentially simpler to farm than White Phantasmas.
However, to each his or her own.
Step 4: Work with other Fodder Units to promote the Max Level Fodder Unit (Optional)
If you don’t have the Fodder Units, you may skip this stage.
After all, you’ll probably spend the majority of your Fodder Units shortly after Step 1.
If you’re interested in learning more about Fodder Units and where to find them, please see our dedicated farming guide.
Step 5: Use the 3 Fodder Units or 3 White Phantasmas to raise your Max Level 3 White/Yellow Phantasma.
This is when things become a little complicated.
But just a little, since all you have to do now is determine if you should:
- 3 Fodder Units, or 3 Fodder Units
- To promote the Max-level 3 White or Yellow Phantasmas, use the other 3 White Phantasmas.
In any case, you’ll be able to get 4 White Phantasmas for the following several phases.
Step 6: Reach the maximum level of 4 White/Yellow Phantasma with Penguins (Optional)
To Promote them to 5, you’ll need to level up either the 4 White Phantasma or the 4 Yellow Phantasma to max level, just as in Step 2.
If you have a Black Phantasma, however, this step is unnecessary. The reason for this is because they’re already max-level 4 troops when you get them.
Step 7: With 4 Phantasmas, promote Max Level 4 White/Black/Yellow Phantasmas.
This will be the final step of the lengthy Phantasma promotion & leveling process.
You will earn a 5 Phantasma after completing this phase, which you may use to promote a max-level 5 Hero.
All you have to do now is repeat Step 1 to generate a total of five 5 Phantasmas, which is required for any Hero to be promoted to level 6.
Step 8: Appropriately Promote Your Heroes
This is the culmination of all the time-consuming leveling and promotion you’ve just completed.
Finally, you will be able to get your sixth unit!
Keep in mind that Heroes must be promoted in accordance with their initial Grade.
To promote a 3 Hero to a 4 Hero, for example, three 3 Phantasmas are required.
And before you can promote all four 4 Phantasmas to 6, you must first promote four 4 Phantasmas to 5.
General Advice for 6-Star Heroes
Take note of the following information in order to construct 6 Heroes as quickly and error-free as possible:
- Never utilize units of the highest level as Promotion Materials.
- As long as they’re on the same Grade, you may employ Dupes as Promotion Materials instead of Fodder Units or Phantasmas.
- When you use Dupes as Promotion Materials, your Hero’s Memory Imprint is immediately increased.
- Collect as many Yellow Phantasmas and Black Phantasmas as you can for the sake of Penguin conservation.
- Dog Walking Phantasmas is another option for leveling them up. Assuming, of course, that you have the necessary time, energy, and patience.
Epic Seven is a free-to-play mobile game that allows players to collect and upgrade heroes. The “epic seven first 6 star reddit” article provides an overview of the process for making your own 6-star hero in the game.
- epic 7 6 star priority 2021
- epic seven 6 star priority
- epic seven how to get 5 star heroes
- how to get a 6 star hero in epic summoners